An offering envelope is more than simply a vehicle for collecting contributions.
Your offering envelope is your “billboard”—a way to communicate your church message, along with the fund requirements of your church. Custom boxed set envelopes include your church name and fund needs, improving the value of this communication and giving tool.
Custom boxed set offering envelopes are a set of 52 weekly envelopes for each Sunday of the year and often include an Initial Offering envelope to offset the cost of the sets. Other envelopes or inserts can also be included in the boxed set. Popular additions to the sets are Special Fund offering envelopes, Mail Back envelopes and pledge cards.
Why Choose Custom Boxed Sets?
- Promotes consistent giving and good stewardship habits
- Numbering the envelopes allows for easy record keeping by the church staff
- Personalization encourages member participation
- Various dating methods available
- Insert Mailback envelopes for members to use when they are unable to attend